High quality L-key set out of stainless steel for hexagon socket screws by Wera.
The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated.
Comes with Hex ballpoint on the long arm: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screw-driving axis, thus enabling "round the corner" screw-driving.
- Solution to the extraneous rust problem: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools.
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer.
- Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to sizes.
- Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability.
- Colour coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures.