A high quality, metric, combination ratchet wrench set by Wera. Everything that a wrench has to be able to do and more. Faster, better and stylish.
- Suitable for hexagon socket screws, bolts or nuts. Comes with holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with it's extra hard teeth and reduces the danger of slipping.
- The integrated limit stop prevents any slipping around the bolt head and allows higher torque to be applied.
- The double-hex geometry makes for a positive connection with nuts and bolts and reduces the risk of slipping.
- A return angle of only 30 degrees at the open end prevents any time consuming flipping of the wrench.
- The ratchet mechanism at the ring end, with an exceptional, fine-tooth mechanism- 80 teeth in all- enables flexibility even in very confined working spaces.
- The specially forged geometry ensures high torque transfer and strength.
- The ratchet is manufactured out of high performance chrome molybdenum steel with nickel-chrome coating for high corrosion protection.
- Take it easy Tool Finder with colour coding according to sizes.
1 x 8 x144
1 x 10x159
1 x 11x165
1 x 12x170.7
1 x 13x177
1 x 14x188
1 x 15x200
1 x 16x212
1 x 17x224
1 x 18x235
1 x 19x246